What does yve check on contacts?
When you upload your list, yve performs a series of checks in the background yve before the list is created in Contacts. If a condition is not met, the entire list will not be uploaded and you will receive a list of errors by email:
- Your list can not contain duplicates
- A valid email address must be provided
- Each line must contain a value for familyname (surname)
- If you are using gender, the values must be 'Male', 'Female', or 'Unknown'
- Each row in your list with a value is checked - remove all rows that do not contain contacts (or the column name at the top)
Only if the whole list is error-free, the contacts are imported and you receive the success message by email.